Whether it’s nourishing yourself with healthy nutrition, moving your body more, or better managing a health condition, we offer programs to help.
Check out what programs Prime Care Family Health Team has to offer to help you kick off 2020 in a positive way!
Join us on our Wednesday Walks as we explore Milton’s walking trails, including Halton Conservation areas. Research has shown that walking improves your physical & mental health while providing social benefits.
Our Living With Diabetes classes provide education, practical skills, inspiration and support for those living with diabetes. We will teach you how to confidently manage your day-to-day health so that you can improve your quality of life.
Tiny Tots is a class designed to encourage optimal growth and development by providing support to parents, caregivers, and their growing families. Topics include general nutrition, transition to solids, allergies, weaning & making your own baby food!
Do you struggle to make and maintain positive changes with your eating habits?
Then the 5-Week Craving Change® Program is for you! This practical, skill-based approach will help you:
- Understand why you eat the way you do
- Learn how your eating decisions are influenced by your surroundings, your body, and what you learned while growing up
- Become more aware of your eating triggers
- Tune into the thoughts and emotions that steer you off track
- Have a more peaceful relationship with food
- Use proven strategies to change your eating habits for the long-term
Information Session: Afternoon Classes Friday March 6 from 3 – 3:30 PM
Program Dates: 5 consecutive Fridays starting March 13 from 3 – 4:30 PM
Information Session: Evening Classes Thursday March 26 from 5:30 – 6 PM
Program Dates: 5 consecutive Thursdays starting April 9 from 5:30 – 7 PM